Friday, August 21, 2009

Party , good excuse to get a break from writing . Ha-ha

This weekend is my Uncle's birthday Party , also my Friend's ... that came to my Wedding in Shanghai . So , yes ... need to save my Energy and not write so much , ha-ha .

As I'm now 23 pages into my Book , it is telling my Story ... just as I have intented for it to be . I will continue on Sunday , and try to make it to 30 at least . It is amazing ; when you start writing , how everything comes back to Mind ? Every little detail of all the Test's my late Wife went through and the Pain that we both had to endure , knowing your Spouse is not going to be with you much longer . I can honestly say , this part was written with tears running down my Face .
Now I'm at the point where it starts with the Chemo and the Radiation treatment's , after that it on to Chapter two .

It really makes me proud , to tell how brave my Nancy was ... through all this . I will never forget !!!

But as you might know , this is also the Story of ... how Qing and I met . How LOVE can send you on the way to find the next True Love , after the first one comes to an unexpected end . I think Nancy is happy for me ?

I alway's had LOVE for only one Woman , now it's Qing that I will give it all to , because ... she is now my most important PART in my Life .

No comments:

Post a Comment