Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well , I'm back here again , instead with my Book .

Yes , I'm back with my Blog ones more . As I was ready to continue on my Book ; which is now 20 pages in and to the point , where a Phone call changed our Life's for ever . The call , that nobody ever wants to listen to . That your Spouse has Cancer , not only that , but an " 8 " on a scale of " 10 " is not a good sign at all . Along with the message , you might have about six months to Live .
I knew , that writing this Book would bring me back to those horrific moment's in my Life . But , I need to tell how brave my late Wife was and how all this eventually changed my Life for the better ... finding my Qing .

So to continue my story , I needed to check all the Medical records that I still have . It is a Book in itself , at least two inches thick . I could look at all these Bills that ( thanks God ) Medicare and Blue Cross payed for ( some 1/4 million Dollars for sure ) and get all shocked up . What it really shows me ... is how BRAVE my Nancy was , going through all what she went through , without really complaining too much about anything . Just going from one Appointment to the next and to the next .

Here she always said , she was a lousy Patient . I totally disagree with her there . Because I know , that I would have made a bad Patient , no way that I would have been that brave going through all this happening on almost daily bases . I owe her this much , just to tell everybody reading my Story ( if it ever get's Published ) what a great and brave Woman she really was . To the point , where I believe the Lord and her send me on this Journey to find my now wife Qing . All out of Love for me , that she wanted me to be taken care off . That was one of her biggest worries , before she passed away . She did not tell me that , but to her favorite Nurse ... the one she knew she could trust ( Virgina ) that work's for Vitas Hospice .

I must get over this part and I will make it , but it will not be easy . But at least my Book will have a happy ending , that will be a lot more enjoyable to write about .
I do have to make it through Chapter two also ...
" The last six months with my Nancy "

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us Arnold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnold ... you're fortuate to be able to love TWO women in your life. Not many men can say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin , your welcome . I know my closes Friends know how I feel .

    Chong , yes I am blessed . If I died today or after 30 more year's with Qing , I could die with a smile on my Face .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnold, that is funny you should say that. When I am with my wife, I think, "If I died now, I would die completely happy," but I do not feel this way when I am away from her. I also worry about her future, should I die first. Such loving women make us think in very different ways, I have found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nik , I know what you mean . Not that I would like to die soon , but just in case ? Qing would well be taken care of , if something did happen to me . Everything is in place already for her . I take care of business , for the ONE I love .

    ReplyDelete