Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh ... I'm so tired of waiting for everything !

It seems, there is nothing that I don't have to wait for . As today was Chinese Valentine here, and this morning at Work ... I check my Inbox and there is my Sweetheart's letter . Filled with her LOVE as alway's . But this day was special , so she included a Chinese Song
" Moon Stands for my Heart " .
Which is the chinese version ... and let me tell you , I had tears in my Eyes . Which by the way were closed , so I could imagine it was my LaoPo singing it . I have never listened to a Song , where I could really feel the Love from my Wife just pour all over me . I wish , I knew how to transfer this Song into my Blog , but I don't . I try'd to Copy and bring it here , but no luck .
Going back to the Title of this Post . So I received this, this morning and at Work ? Guess what ? No speaker's ! So I could read the Letter , but not play the Song . That is why I'm so tired of alway's having to wait . Not till I got home could I listen to it and of course the waiting was all but forgotten real quick . Haha

Ahhh ... to be in LOVE , It feels so good ... but it hurts so bad .

Well , being apart that is !!!

3 comments:

  1. Just wait ... next year, Qing will sing it to you in person. Over a conference call, Martin & I do a duet backup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , our Forum's own Song selection's of our member's . We know all the Lady's can Sing , but the Men ? Well , I can't anyway .
    I think , I just listen to this Song every night and dream of her . It's like listening to her talk , I don't care if I understand a Word , it's just her voice ... it does me in .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling Arnold would like our singing...maybe more than Qing's voice...in fact, I am willing to bet that Arnold is looking forward to our duet. The Singing Dumplings...that will be the name of our duet.
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete