Saturday, August 29, 2009

This is a special Post , for a special Person !

When I first found my Sweetheart , little did I know ... that she came with something special as well ? I know , this Person is very special to my LaoPo and many countless other's ... I'm sure ?



It's none other then ... Qing's brother Ming !



















As I stepped of that Airplane at Shanghai's Pu Dong International Airport , I knew
.... not only have I found the most loving , gorgeous , smart , yes ... and tall Lady , most Man would be very proud of having her for a Wife . But that I realized soon , first ... Qing's Sister in-law's Cousin ( Xu-Xin ) that had the pleasure of picking me up . But , he got to use Qing's brother's Car to do it with . This is where I saw , how special He was ... or should I have guessed that I had something to do with it also . I knew , when first coming to China . I had won Qing's parent's heart already and had not much to worry , about being liked or disliked ? As my Trip unfolded , I not only was brought to the Hotel where I was staying . But ... it's like , the brother's Car and Cousin as driver were at my disposel as long I was staying ( eleven day's ) . Now , talk about shock or should I say better ... surprised ? I have never in my 55 year's been treated like that from anybody and all this starting without ever having met Ming face to face . Which of course ... well you guessed it , he took us all out for Dinner the next day . I have never been so welcome ( except by my LaoPo of course ) at home , let alone in for me ... a strange Country . Anyway , this was not the only time though , same with my other Trip's . I have really gained with my Wife , wonderful Parent's , brother , sister in-law and many Uncle's and Aunt's from both sides of the Family .
I mean in ones Lifetime , there are Dreams and then ... there are " DREAM"S " that come true . This is by a long shot the latter of the two .
There is more of course , this really top's it all . This is why I write in his honour today , because He went out of his way again for us both . Hence Qing and I are going to GuangZhou for the interview , he has called an old Classmate of his ... that happen's to live there . Asking him of not only picking Qing and myself up from the Airport down there , but also make reservation's at a Hotel for us .
It made me teary-eyed , reading this today . Running many errands , because I have only three weekends left before going to the Airport again . So coming home a little tired and having to fight all the Ash from a nearby Fire in the Mountain's , was not the best of time to be outside anyway . But to see my LaoPo's letter and that good news , was very welcome at least .

All said and done , I can only say ... how grateful and apprecative I am toward's Qing's brother and her whole Family .

*** THANK YOU SO MUCH ***


2 comments:

  1. Having friends and family willing to help out is priceless, Arnold. You are doubly blessed to be part of such a thoughtful and helpful family!!! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet Carl . It is quite a change from Family's here . You have to twist somebody arm to do something for you . Well not all the time , but most of the time . To think Qing had such loving Family for 40 + year's , me not even two . It makes me love Qing even more so .

    ReplyDelete