Friday, August 7, 2009

Today , three more Poem's of mine .






















As you can see ... by the date , this was right after I got back from my first Trip to be with my Sweetheart and now Wife ... Qing .


As this was the most wonderful experience in my Life , to have found and fall'in in Love ... with the most precious and gorgeous Woman on the " Other Side " of the Earth .


















As we Dream , we do realize ... that some of them actually do come true . If one believe's that it can happen and follow's it's Path .














This was a " Special " Poem , I wrote just for the Wedding Ceremony on 08 of Aug . '08 . The wedding Company was nice enough to add the Photo of us , from the first Visit ... from Yu Yuan Garden's ( Seng Wang Miao ) . One Photo , that show's the Love flowing between us . Well , at least we can .

No comments:

Post a Comment