Thursday, August 13, 2009

A new Author is Born !

Yes... of course, I'm talking about myself here.
I wish for that to happen of course. Who wouldn't? I must say, this is actually very exciting... but it takes many hour's of concentration and remembering the Past.
I know about the Future already, going to be together with my LaoPo soon, never to be seperated again.
Getting older, it's the Past... that one has trouble with. You know what they say? Loose your Hair, your Eyesight, your Hearing and... well let's not talk about that . Ha-ha

So, when I'm busy writing a Book, then why am I here in my Blog? It's because I don't like my Follower's having to wait too long for something new. I'm sooo nice, just like my Sweetheart is. No... actually, I'm taking a break today from my Book. I have ten (10) pages by now, done and very neat and correct in my Folder. On nothing less, than purple paper (Qing's favorite color).
Hey? Why do you think I'm writing in that color?

Anyhow, hence I'm spending so many hour's... after work, showering and eating... writing too. My Sweetheart is worried, that I am not taking good care of myself and don't get enough sleep. Bless her Heart, she does alway's want the best for me. I thought as a Bonus, I post my LaoPo's last letter. After I had told her, that "I" will write the Book myself, instead finding a Writer.

This is Qing's reply.

Nong hao,Lao Gong. Thanks for your letter.I am really touched by you that you start to write our book by yourself.You know i don't want to see you overwork for it as after a long time work you need to have good rest and take care of yourself.I know we could share our happiness with others,but it is not important the book for sale.The most important thing is the Shanghai Flower and Bee want to be together and share the happiness of the wonderful life as long as possible.So we will continue to write our LOVE story together with our life ***I LOVE YOU AND FOREVER*** It just make me feel you are so lovely,my little Xian Sheng(in my eyes that you are). Every member of our family all Love you so much and want to see you again in SH.
***YOUR NICE LAO PO***


How I wish to be by her side again. It is after all, going on seven month's already. The last time I been with her. We are both positive, that we will get the Interview date by next month. I will be on the first Plane out... to Shanghai. Hopefully, after that, I get to pick her up at the Airport here in Los Angeles for a change. What a wonderful day, that will be, for both of us.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Arnold... seven months apart must feel like a long time. You have very VERY good patience. I'm glad you are staying focused on the end result... and please let us know when the great moment comes where you and Qing are back together again so we can congratulate you! I would think that writing the book must help, as it lets you relive all those wonderful memories over again.
    Hang in there and best wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl, yes I will let everybody in the Forum know... when that day comes. I wouldn't be able to keep it all inside, even if I try'd.
    Thanks Carl, I certainly will hang in there, as we are almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am now 15 pages into my Book and up to close to 4000 word's. Yes, it is by all means going to be a large/thick Book. Even if Chapter one is only going to be 30 pages.
    I like the beginning very much and it will only get very sad next and then a big turn-around of my Life. If nobody would buy a copy, I sure would. Ha-ha

    ReplyDelete