Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Happy level just hit 90 % !

Qing and I just received our Interview date for Qing's Visa .
It will be on the 23rd. Sept. in GuangZhou . I will fly to Shanghai on the 16th , make arrangment's for two to GuangZhou from there . I will stay till the 01st Oct. most likely .
This is what we been waiting for almost one year . Now ... one more Hurdle to jump ( the interviewer ) and all is open for Qing coming to my ( OUR ) Home .
Talking about being excited , we are both jumping for Joy .

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! FINALLY! Congrats on getting your interview date Arnold. I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martin , I know your's will come early next year and you and Zhifang will know what it feels like to have this done with , hopefully me and Qing's happy level hit 100 % after . Man ... we are like two little kids with new toy's . hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your interview date, Arnold. Sounds like some good progress is being made. No wonder you and Qing are both excited! Best wishes to you both on the interview! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Right !!! Sunny and I hope to meet you and Qing around that time. All the best to you two for the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Guy's , we might need it ... we might not ? With the Government , you never know .. if one and one is two .

    ReplyDelete