Saturday, August 8, 2009

What better day , then today ?

As this is Qing's and my special day , I thought ... no actually I started to write my Book myself . Looking it all over , the way I have each step on note paper's , it is now up to me to sit down and ... write and write some more . As of now , I finsihed the Dedication of my Book and the Acknowledgment 's , of all that been part of it and helped me go throught this painful part and joyous part of my Life .
I have come up with about 13 to 14 Chapter's . Now it's one at a time I guess , with each taking a good week or two to put on Paper . Many long night's and many Glasses of Wine to bring out the Spirit . Haha

888 Happy Anniversary my LaoPo 888

May the Blue Roses , retain their Mystery and keep blooming till I will be with my Sweetheart again .

*** ICH LIEBE DICH ***

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Arnold and Qing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the memories and for sharing your feelings through your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl ... thanks , do I get one of your Vases for a Gift now ? Haha

    Chong ... your Wel..cough-cough..come . Hope to see you in GuangZhou soon . Have a
    " SUNNY " day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. We stopped using any agencies after we were engaged, so I did not do the blue roses for my wife on our 1 year anniversary on 08.08.09, but sent flowers through other flower agents. Had them delivered in the morning, afternoon, and night, and then sent a phoenix and rose necklace from Char 4 U, an awesome cheap Chinese jewelery and gift store! I hope your wife gets an interview soon! That would be the best anniversary present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nik , I still use Chnlove because of my Sister's (Min & Lily). That's why I'm still a Member there . Also need to buy credit's for Min (poor english), Lily ones in awhile . If I have too much to say , makes it easier for her . I still want to meet our Translator from GuangZhou , that did My and Qing's mail .
    I am ready to go , as you can imagine ? Over six month's again , holding her .

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so horrible how random this immigration thing can be. I am sad for you that she still does not have her interview. My wife will be here in 10 days and we both married on 08.08.08 and started the paperwork the next day, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nik, I started the Paperwork after I got back. The first week of Sept.
    We have waited this long, another month wont kill us. Ha-ha

    ReplyDelete