Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chinese Valentine today . In China at least . 26th Aug. !


Chinese Valentine !!!

How wonderful; us married to a chinese Woman, get to celebrate this special Sweeetheart Day ... twice .



As I just finished talking half-way around the World, to none other than my beautiful wife Qing. Boy, it is sure nice to hear her voice ... like she is right next door. Haven't been with her for over six month's, this is as close to having her here with me . Of course, seeing her next to me with my Eyes and telling her in Person ... how much I love her ... can not be equaled any other way .

Started to tell her happy Valentine's day , she was surprised that I had remembered . After all , one really has to get used to the chinese Calendar and I'm still confused as much ... as I've alway's been ? Because it changes every year and that is hard to keep up with it all, when your not familiar with them for a long time . I need a chinese Calendar with all the special day's printed on them . By the time I will master them , I most likely will have forgotten the Western Holiday's . Haha

I wish everyone a happy Valentine's day and may you all have someone to share it with .

2 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, Arnold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carl . My Sweetheart received the Flower's I send her right on time the 26th there and this morning the 26th here I received the most lovely letter for my Valentine . We are talking " BABY " hence we have a Girl's name picked already ( it's would be a Girl for sure ) Angelia - Nancy . It does sound great , to have my first child of my own . Maybe it's my next " Gift " for Father's day next year . Haha

    ReplyDelete