Sunday, August 16, 2009

Love shown by "ACTION" not "WORDS" !

As you know , yesterday I could not find my Promise Letter to my wife Qing . I was going to look for it today , knowing that I had a Copy somewhere .
This morning , after checking my Inbox for anything that came in while I was asleep . Sure enough , my Sweetheart had send me one . Opened it up , what I saw ... showed ... how much this Woman really Loves me . Ha-ha , almost as much as I love her ? Serious though , she had send me a copy of the Letter ( the Original that I left with her the last time , I was with her ) . She had read my Blog , without asking for it , there it was .THAT'S LOVE WITHOUT WORD'S ... LETTING ACTION SPEAK FOR ITSELF . The funny thing , this morning ... as I also checked on the Blog's that I follow . Mike ( mpo ) added to his Blog . Pointing out just about this very same subject , " What is Love " .
Do I need to say more ?
*** TTT loves BBB and BBB loves TTT ***
Promise letter to my Tai Tai,at our Wedding on 8 AUGUST 2008

To my Tai Tai,

Our Story begins in the Fall of 2007,25th of November to be exact.

You took a very sad Man who has lost his Wife of 30 years and put a smile back on my face,plus Hope into my heart that it was possible to have a happy and wonderful Life again.

Our Love blossomed over the month's there after,but our Love was tested not only by Distance,but also by Time.Not just ones but twice.

We both know Fate has brought us together,our special Love will keep us together in the future where ever it will take us.

My Tai Tai, I will always cherish this "TRUE LOVE" we have shared for sometime now.We have planted the seed of Marriage,now we must Nurture it's growth.

To be finally standing here next to my beautiful Bride on this Our special day in front of our Family's and Friend's that i promise to you Sweetheart to be the best Husband i can be,promise to Love and Care for you,respect you for the wonderful Person that you are,Always.

My Tai Tai,you make Me the happiest Man in Shanghai right now,not only because receiving you as my Wife,but also making Me a Father for TianChi and not to forget a member of your loving Family.

The Palmdale BEE has truly found it's Shanghai FLOWER !!
***I LOVE YOU,my Tai Tai***

888 THANK YOU MY LAO PO 888

1 comment:

  1. Things happen for a reason, and for us we see the way things line up and connect after the fact. We are then surprised, and even amazed... yet the one who arranged it all is smiling, and is probably saying .... of course I did this for you, it is my nature to do these things for my children. And sometimes we realize this, and are very thankful and grateful, realizing the blessing, and how it all came to be .... And that it was not something we arranged, or caused, but yet we were are part of it, we were involved and NOT just bystanders. This is what makes God so great, that he would use us to show his greatness and his glory! hallelujah!

    Thanks for sharing Arnold

    --Mike

    ReplyDelete