Sunday, August 23, 2009

To the Million of People waiting for my Book !

Hey ... what, do I hear everybody laughing ?

I did did what I said I would do today . That is to finish my first Chapter . Plus I shortened my Book by one Chapter , down to thirteen . I even changed the name of the Book , to " Two Encounter's with Truelove " .
I thought I post the Chapter's here , for your pleasure and maybe some Opinion's ( only the good ones ) . The rest I will toss into the ... well , my Paper shredder .
So here they are : " Two Encounter's with " Truelove " .

Chapter ONE : A loving Marriage comes to an End, due to a terminal Illness. ( done ; 30 pages and 7600 words )
Chapter TWO : Last six month's of my Wife's Life.
Chapter THREE : The mourning after and how to adjust to a new Life alone.
Chapter FOUR : How all this brought me closer to God and helped me to move on .
Chapter FIVE : 12 Girls Band Band , and deciding to go to Shanghai for our 30th Anniversary.
Chapter SIX : Meeting my " Sister's " Min and Lily at Chnlove.com.
Chapter SEVEN : First contact with Qing and the procress that followed.
Chapter EIGHT : Our Wedding on 08-08-08 with Family and Friends.
Chapter NINE : Third Trip , that includes Beijing and Visiting with Qing's Uncle , Aunt and two Cousin's.
Chapter TEN : Coming Home , to only wait again for the fourth time.
Chapter ELEVEN : My fourth Trip , to be with my Wife (Qing) and the Visa Interview in GuangZhou.
Chapter TWELVE : Preparing Qing to come to America.
Chapter THIRTEEN : Closing word's

Well , are you all still hear ?

I bet the last one sounded the best .... ahhhh almost .. almost done reading this nonsence .

No seriously ; I have many People ( over a hundred ) for sure , that can not wait for it to come out in Bookform . But hence I'm patient enough , being away from my Sweetheart all that time . I'm sure all of you can also wait a few month's ... maybe a year , right ?

Now , I need some rest . Writing seven full pages is not an easy task , concidering this Microsoft Office Word is not alway's pleased with what you write . Hahaha

4 comments:

  1. Hi Arnold! Another possible title for the first chapter would be "A life ends, but love lives on" ... or something along that line. Sounds like you have made some good progress on the book... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl thank's , that actually sounds better . I have thought of keep that option open , to change them as needed . I think I will use your suggestion . Thanks Buddy.

    SH MiFeng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well , thinking about it again , her life does not end till the second chapter . I have plenty of time to re-name them if need be . As the Title of the Book , keep changed that already a cuople of times . But , thank to anyone with some suggestions , would really be appreciated .

    ReplyDelete