Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A look back , me being a Poet ? Hehe

I like to take you back , to where I started to write Poem's . Something that I have never done before , living with my late Wife " Nancy " .

So who got me started on this ? There is ONLY one answer to this question !

Yes , of course it is my Wife " Qing " .

How does that happen ? One wonder's ? Ones Love struck , your Mind start's to put out Poem's all of a sudden ? Why ... is this happening ? I know Love makes you do a lot of crazy thing's , but Poem's is something very serious , romantic and can be describbed as Love flowing from the Heart ... or better yet ... from the most inner part of yourself , the Soul .

So it goes , as I have written , thirteen Poem's knowing my Wife now . That's not even a two year's time period . If you are surprised by this , well it surprises me even more . Never have I thought , being able to produce such feeling's on Paper . But , as I will use this Blog ... as proof ... for our upcoming Interview , I like to start Posting the first three Poem's here . Some of you might have seen them already , but ... there are to remind you all , what Love can do ... when the Heart and Soul is involved . Enjoy .























This is my very first . ^





























This is my second . ^



























This is my third . ^




I will update and upload the other's in the coming day's . I try to remember them in order , hence some of them are dated while other's are not .

2 comments:

  1. Very nice.

    You're a poet, and you didn't even know it. HAHA..that rhymes too.

    ReplyDelete