Saturday, August 1, 2009

Exactly one year to day !

Yes ... my Brain is working overtime .
Today is the day last year , that I left LAX on my second Trip . Which was going to be the special Trip , not only for Qing's and the Bee's Wedding Ceremony , but also to meet my Mom , my Uncle and Aunt , a special Friend and his wife . This was a Trip , where actually , I was to be the last one there . Hence , I was to arrive on the fifth of August . While my Uncle and Aunt were arriving on the third and my Mom and my Friend on the fourth . But this left a problem ? As my Sweetheart had never met any of my Family yet , she would have been in charge of picking them up from the Airport . Which of course she was not too comfortable with , who could blame my poor Lao Po ?
So , to help with that I changed my Flight , to an earlier one . So this was the day Aug. 1st , when getting on my way again to be with my " Flower " .
I arrived on the second of August , in time ... yes in time ... to go the next day back to Pudong International Airport ... and the day after that also . Twice for me and three times for my Lao Po . I bet , she did not want to have anything to do with that Airport for a while .
Of course thinking back to this day , it brings all back , as if it was yesterday .

So , that also brings closer the first Anniversary ( 08-08-08 to 08-08-09 ) . Boy , that sure makes it easy to count the year's this way . After all , I know how to count to 30 with no problem ( may it be in German , English or Chinese ) . After that when I'm old and grey , it is all a Guess ? Hehe

This is of course going to be a special day in our Life's , as well as the 09- May '08 , our Registry Wedding . After seeing my Sweetheart for two full day's ( in Person ) , but knowing Her for year's it seemed .
Now I must start thinking of something nice for my nice Tai Tai . I wish I could have been there , wishing we had our Interview date at that time , but Life is not alway's the way you want it to be . The Government don't care about that kind of stuff , even though they know our date's very well . Why would they change their SLOW process , for someone anyway ?

No comments:

Post a Comment