Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some more of my Peom's .

Hope you are not bored , by them so far ? If , I can make it through all this waiting period . Over and over again , I see no reason for you Guy's not being able to sweat out my Poem's . Ha-ha-ha


Well actually , I want to post both of our Promise Letter's to each other at the Wedding ceremony . Starting with Qing's to Me .


My promise letter

At this special moment I am the happiest bride in this world. I am very appreciated that you ,so many nice people come to take part in Arnold and Cher’s wedding party.Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!

First ,Thanks for the fate’s arrangement to make Arnold and me to meet each other from two different country .We have known for almost one year. I found that my husband Arnold ,you are the sunny,sincere and honest man. I am very lucky to find a husband who has the high quality ,love the families and chinese culture so much and love me so much .Thanks !

Evey time when I received the beautiful flower and lovely card which you sent to me from Amercia .this love has traveled to thousands of miles to arrive Shanghai ,China.
When I have seen you wear the shirt which wrote my name and the character I LOVE YOU,I can feel the sincere love from bottom of your heart .
When I received the crystal cube which wrote the two hearts meet on the 09th May, that actually we got married at the registry.I know that my heart belongs to you ., your LOVE has melt my heart and I believe that we could be the happiest couple in the world . When I read your poems from you ,I am touched by your wonderful words.
When you drove the car which is far from home in order to make the snow man for me ,my heart is really shocked . I could feel your deep love to me too .i am thinking of you so much .

My dearest Arnold ,thanks for all what you do for me and your flower has

touched by you so much .i believe that you are the best husband in the world for me .
you ,Arnold is the best gift for me from the God .

Today at our wedding I promise to you,like I said before,I cherish this TRUE LOVE just like I cherish my life. I will devote all myself to my husband,children and familes . I will be your good wife share the TRUE LOVE at each other’s side for the rest of our life, never separate till the end of the life.
Our LOVE just like the IVY you planted, we need to water it and protect it well together. It will be flourishing and never fade.i believe that !

The flag BEE HAPPY is always flying in the wind. The Shanghai flower loves her Bee forever.

Thanks a lot ! thanks !

Your Shanghai flower:


Love to read this over and over !


Here is mine , that got lost at the ceremony . So I had to wing it , so to speak .


I don't know ? Why is it , when it comes to mine ... I can never find it ? Now I'm not sure if I ever downloaded it to my Computer ? I know I have copies somewhere , just need to find them . Sorry ... really .


So let me show you three more Poem's instead . Yeah !!!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment