Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can LOVE be measured by Plant's ?


These two different IVY plant's , one is solid Green , the other Green with White edges , portray the time frame , that Qing and I know each other .





Yes , I planted these two about the same time I met Qing through Chnlove , in November 2007 . I dedicated these two Ivy's to us . The one with the white edge is mine , the other belongs to Qing . Planted right next to each other , I was hoping that these two would intervine with each other and in a way become ONE , like our TRUE LOVE has become . Since then , those two have grown like no other plant in my Garden / Yard . So this is why the question ?



Do these Plant's know about our LOVE , or are they trying to tell us something here ?
Maybe even both ?

This Plant , is climbing up the side of the House and is half way to the top already . I know , many will say ... all Ivy grows like this ! Well maybe ? But not in this case . Why ? Because this is not the only Ivy that I have and all the other's do NOT grow like this , not even half as fast . I also do not feed this one more than the other's .

By this fact , I believe this plant is a sign of Mine and Qing's strong and alway's growing LOVE . Just one of those many strange things happening , since we know each other . As you can imagine , this is a very special Ivy to both of us .

So , that brings us to a new Question ? It this Plant going to go nut's , ones Qing is here with me under one roof ???

To change the subject , I like to talk about our phone call a couple of day's ago .
I wanted to call Qing , because she did have a cold ( as mentioned in an earlier Blog ) and I wanted to see if she was all right ? She was at work , when I called , which surprised me , here I thought she would be at home and resting . What got me worried , was her coughing every few minutes . But she reassured me , that she was not too bad off and she took Medicine for it .
As we talked , it came up that , I had posted Qing's last letter on my Blog . Not that this was a bad thing to do , since most of our letter's will make it to a Book , hopefully in the not too far future . But what worried my Sweetheart , was something that none of my follower's would guess right ?
It was her English writing ! Now , I myself feel/know that it is very good , since we only been using E-Mail as of April last year .

So , I have a favour to ask of all Follower's , and to be very honest , after reading the letter in a previous Blog . Make a Comment of what you think about my Sweetheart 's english writing ? 10 being excellent --- 1 being poor .
I appreciate every comment very much , so will my Qing .

I don't want to embarrass my Lao Po here , I want her to feel comfortable with her english , now and when she is with me later .

I want her to feel , she can write on my Blog , whenever she want's and feel good about it . It is after all , our very own Diary , to let our feeling's be known , so other's will learn from them , and us too , we will be closer and tuned in to our deepest inner feeling's , to know each other to the fullest .

I remember a quote , that I received from my Flower in one of our letter's a long time ago , it went like this ; LOVE , will make us do many difficult things and overcome many problem's .
Now how much more true can this be ?

*** BBB loves TTT ***

3 comments:

  1. Arnold, regards Qing's last letter ... "9" for communication ... I understood everything she expressed ... but I give her a "11" for effort, especially since she mentioned about the "spanking", hehehe !!!

    Look at it this way, if we had to write a Chinese letter ... we would be pulling "2's" or "3's" or even in the minuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnold, I read Qing's letter again tonight and I think she gets a 10. I understood everything she had to say. Qing should be commended for her writing in english. Like Chong said if I had to write in chinese they would have to be taking away points. She is doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chong , her spanking really deserves an 11 any time . Thanks for the comment .

    Chad , also thank you for being honest and the perfect score .

    I agree , our chinese would not get us anywhere , but in trouble . The little I know , I would still give myself no more than a " yi " . Hopefully in a year it will move to an " er " .

    ReplyDelete