Monday, April 20, 2009

Visiting Chinatown and thinking of my Wife .

Yesterday , I was to meet up with about twenty People , Family and Friends , to have a Sunday champagne Brunch at this beautiful Restaurant on top of the hill , overlooking the San Fernando Valley . It was just a wonderful clear day and one could see for many miles in all directions . This was of course all you can Eat and talk about " Arnold the Pig "


But I was not the only one eating for three hour's ... yes three hour's . Talking about getting your Money's worth over and over and over in Lux and Crab Leg's alone . Good thing , I left my Belt at home . Hehe .


So stuffed to the fullest , I did not want to go home and lay around with this Belly . There are no Pictures of me , my Camera does not have a wide angle lens on it . Sorry Guy's .


So , I decided to go to Chinatown , which is about an hour's drive from the Valley . I ask my friend Albert and his Wife , which He also met through the Internet from Indonesia , and their little Boy . They agreed to come with me . Albert's wife has never been to Chinatown up to now . the first thing that came to her mind was the Tea flavored Blum's , that I brought with me for them from Shanghai . Ones we arrived , parked our Car and went on foot from here on . As you can imagine , the first thought , coming to my mind of course , is Qing . How I picture her here with me , going down the street and looking into every Store that comes along . As we go through the Market Place , clothes
everywhere and all I can think of is , how would Qing look in this Dress , this Skirt , this Blouse . Same goes for the Kitchenware , Tea set's , Dinner plate's ect. ... ect. , would she like this or that ? At the Grocery Store , I look at all those Food item's and picture Qing making this and that , since I have no idea what to use them for ? Leave alone what most of the item's even are ? How I wished she was next to me , hand in hand ? It is hard , to get together with Family and Friend's and everybody is with a spouse and I'm the only one by myself . This makes it so much harder , not having my Wife with me . But , I can't feel sorry for myself , because Qing is going through the same hard time as me . So walking from Store to Store and seeing all those Chinese People and Character's everywhere , comfort's my heart somewhat though .


In a way it makes me feel closer to Qing . That's why I go there as often as I can , to be reminded to what a wonderful Woman I am married to . I love to just look at the chinese character's , to see if I recogize any of the many ? That alway's remind's me of Qing's handwritten Promise Letter for the Wedding . Such lovely handwriting , to me it looks like Art more so , then written Word's of Love . This is a very special piece of paper , that is so dear to my Heart , it provoke's tear's in my Eyes , every time I look at it . I know what it all means and how special I am to my Sweetheart . I will ask her to write it again in Japanese character's for me , just because I can not get enough of my Lao Po's handwriting . Love it as much as her voice and her singing . What a treat my Ear's and my Eyes will receive in my later year's of my Life and what a wonderful Woman , I get to hold in my Arm's and get to call my very own China Doll / Lao Po / Tai Tai . "^_^" !!!

*** WO AI NONG , WO DE SHANGHAI HUA , YONG YUAN ***








No comments:

Post a Comment