Sunday, April 5, 2009

How one feel's after a Phone call to your Sweetheart ?



This Photo that my wife Qing send to me before we were Married , was one of many , that made me feel so Loved by a Woman that I have not even met face to face yet . These little things , which are really huge in building a foundation in any relationship , that one can look back upon , at times of closeness or times of sadness and trouble , to actually see what has brought us two together . That is why it is so very important , to never ... never forget these little thing she does for you out of LOVE to finally become " TRUE LOVE " between two people . The same of course goes for the things you do for Her , for which she will Love you more . Believe me , Women never forget any small or large Romantic somethings you have done for her . Like it's been many times repeated , action speak's louder then a thousand word's . Back to the Title , the Phone call ? This in a way , is how I feel , after a call . I start first to think how wonderful her voice is to my Ear's , how comforting it is to the Heart , to have a wonderful and most beautiful Woman on the other end of that phoneline and in LOVE with me ? One that thinks more of you , then you do of yourself many times ? So , I start to remember all the great and loving thing's my Sweetheart has done for me over a time period , that made me think sometimes , if I am really the Prince she see's in me ? Laying on the Bed and feeling the LOVE that just came through the Phoneline to me , I start to feel that I must be that Prince she was looking for and what comes all over your Body at this special moment , is her LOVE flowing all over your Body like water in a shower , like walking in the Rain , where each raindrop is filled with her LOVE . To get to expierence this kind of LOVE is like NOTHING in the world . It's one thing , money can not buy , and it can be shared by the poor and the wealthy equally .

This makes a Phone call ( while having to wait , to be together ) so special , the sound of your one and only LOVE , the sound of her voice , may it be in Chinese or broken English , it does not matter one little bit . It's the Voice of the one in your Heart and the Voice of your TRUE LOVE .

No comments:

Post a Comment