Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's my Lao Po doing to pass the time ?

One might think , that is what my Sweetheart does Day in and Day out , playing Badminton , but ... that is far from what she really does ? One should think , this is a good way to pass the time between my Visit's , to be by my Wife's side . In fact , this was the a Game we play'd in May last year , because ... that is what we were going to do , from writing about it over the month's , preceding my first Trip , to meet my Qing . I was not going to let her get away , without a serious Match at Oriental Park , before having a big Bar-b-cue afterward's . The final score ....

we both Won , no kidding , there was no loser .
Some of you might think , it's not Badminton to pass the time , it's riding a Bicycle , like here in Hangzhou around West Lake . Either way , my Lao Po really looks in great form and ready for that 17 kil . trip around the Lake , with stop's at many beautiful Park's everywhere . Ride , park the Bike , lock it , and walk for some time through those wonderful Park's and hop back onto the Bicycle and on to the next . So about four - five hour's is easily spend on the round-trip around the Lake . It is just awesome , how pretty and clean everything is there . I have yet to see , here in America , a large area that is as clean and comfortable to ride in . A place one must see and experience , if possible , at least ones in a Lifetime .
Well now , neither of those two Fun thing's are filling my Qing's time waiting for my return .
I must tell you , most everytime I call my Sweetheart , may it be a weekday or on the weekend ( including Sunday's ) , she will be hard at work in her brother's company . I do make fun of it , that I alway's catch her working , that I feel quilty sometimes , when I am at home relaxing or doing yardwork at my House , which I do enjoy very much like a Hobby . This Woman , know's how to really take care of her Lao Gong and also know's how to be devoted 100% to her work too . Most Women here are one or the other , seldom both . On top of that a very devoted and loving Mother to our little Boy . I would say , my Sweetheart is perfect all around Wife , Mother and Woman and a alway's nice ( never naughty ) daughter to her Parent's and a Sister that every Brother wishes he'd have .
I do not need to say anymore , *** I LOVE THIS WOMAN , MY WIFE ***

No comments:

Post a Comment