Saturday, April 18, 2009

Preparing for my Sweetheart , to join me here .



As time moves closer and closer , for your Sweetheart to be with you and turn your House into a warm HOME for the newly joined couple . This special Flag , which is my second , since I know my Wife " QING " , she loved the first one . Similar to this one , but with the wind , they only last so long , and I took it down before it's all torn up . By looking at it , no need to mention how I feel and of course it is because of my Sweet Wife , I feel this way .

So , what I have been thinking as of late , is what needs to be done , to welcome my Sweetheart to her new HOME ?

I have started month's ago with this already , with a little here and there , putting Pictures of my Qing and her Family up in my Livingroom , Hallway and one Bedroom . Now that it's getting closer to that special day in the near futrue , I need to make room in our walk in Closet , still have many of my late wife's Clothes and Shoe's hanging around , the same goes for the Dresser draw's and night stand's . So , what to do with all this my late wife's thing's ? It's not easy to just give it away , as I have done already with many of her thing's , to my Step-daughter's and other Family member's over time . You can imagine , everything is of value to me of course , so I have this on my Mind for some time now . I gave a lot to Goodwill already , where most of the item's are like new . I think what is best , is to put it all into Boxes , so not to see it for some time and eventually it is going to be easier to hand it over for a good cause . I want to have room for my Sweetheart's clothes ( like 75% of the walk-in closet ) that seems fair . Since I can use the other Bedroom's closet for most my Stuff . That is pretty much what we have on closet space for clothes that is , because I turned our third Bedroom into a Familyroom with a Big screen TV and shelf's . I think my Qing will be very Happy with the space she will enjoy here in OUR house . Today , alway's thinking of my Lao Po , bought some more Lily's for the outside ( Pure White ) with some luck , they will like where I put them . You know Flower's are like Women , they all need and want that special place in everything you do , so very important where you place them . How much Sun light , how warm , how cold , how wet , oh boy ? Good thing I know Women , so growing Flower's should be easier , right ? Ahhh...wait a minute , or is it the other way around ? Well , either way it will work for the best .

One can not like/love a " WOMAN " without liking/loving " FLOWER'S "

Because Women are like Flower's , each one is different and has it's own beauty , in one way or the other . Besides , I'm a BEE , so who would know better than a BEE ?

So my Sweetheart can be sure that when she get's here , she will find comfort , being with her Lao Gong . I did not say easy , but with the wonderful LOVE that we share , nothing is going to be standing in our way .

*** THE BEE NEED'S HIS FLOWER TO LIVE ***

2 comments:

  1. Arnold, I'm sure that Qing will have room in the Master Bedroom closet for ONE of your Shoebox.

    Even though you love your Lao Po dearly, she's off limits to the "Guy Sanctuary" ( Garage ), right ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off Limit's ? I think she is going to be welcome to hang around me everywhere , but the Squat Toilet , that I had specially installed for her .

    ReplyDelete