Sunday, April 12, 2009

A letter from your Sweetheart later .








After an rather up and down ( emotional wise ) weekend , how writing and receiving a lovely letter from your Lao Po , can change your mood , is just amazing . All because I miss my Wife so much , I can not handle it sometimes and let emotions get the best of me . But a little contact in any way with your Sweetheart , and poof ... it's like a slap in the Face , no ... not in a bad way , just to make you realize , you really not alone anymore . There is somebody that care's for you and loves you , like no other . The Heart know's , but the Mind forget's sometimes and let's the negative come forward , even if your not willing to do so . Oh , some People complain , they can not figure Women out , but what about LOVE ? It certainly can throw you through some loop's and leave you disoriented for sure . This is most noticeable , while being apart , I'm sure . Thanks God , I have never gone through that with my first wife and I expect not to go through it , ones my Lao Po is by my side for good .








Now , let's start on my second Trip to be with my Qing , which happen's to by in August last year . This Trip was going to be even more special than the first one . In what way ? First of all , me and Qing would be together again after three month's of waiting patiently again , but looking forward , what was to be our Wedding Ceremony get-together of not just Qing's Family and Friend's , but part of my Family too .




So arriving on 02 August , that was Qing's first trip to the Airport , to pick me up . Then , on the 04 Aug. , it was back to Pudong Airport again , to pick my Uncle and Aunt , coming from Los Angeles . Three hour's later , after having Lunch at one of the Airport's Restaurant's , it was time for my Friend and his wife from Washington State ( near Seattle ) , to get picked up . After gathering everybody and everything that was to carry , we looked for the Taxi Van , Qing had ordered the day before , for seven People and we all got dropped off at our Hotel's . Qing and I , my Uncle and my Aunt stayed at the same Hotel , but my Friend had to get a different Hotel , because our's was all booked up at that time . We wanted to make it easy as possible later in the week , for everyone to be at the Ceremony at the same time . But now , them all Checked in , Qing and I and my Aunt ( Uncle was too tired ) went to visit Qing's Parent's in the afternoon and then we all got together for a wonderful Dinner that Qing's brother Ming to us out to a just marvelous Restaurant with private room of course for 12 this time . What a Meal , Ming alway's know just the right thing's to order for everybody . No need to worry about what to eat , when he is there with us . After a good night's sleep for everybody , I 'm sure , guess what ? Yes ... back to Pudong ones , more for the third time for my poor Qing , to pick up my Mom this time , coming from Germany . I could drive to Pudong blindfolded by now . Hehe




So this being my second Trip and having seen pretty much everything in and around Shanghai and Hangzhou , this was going to be like Qing and I were going to be their Tour-guide's , for their Stay , except Friday the 08-08-08 which was our Wedding Celebration day . We still thinks it's funny , going to the Airport half a dozen times in two week's time and the same goes for Yu Yuan Garden's . That to this day , I make fun of Qing and tell her every day , including my last Feb.09 visit ... I want to go to Yu Yuan Garden . We do actually go there often , because of the Xiaolongbao Dumpling's that everyone loves that lives or visit's China . So after showing my Family all round Town ( oop's , huge city ) Friday came around and the Heart-beat took a climb upward's for both Qing and myself . We can really say , it was a more wonderful day , that we could have wished ( except the sole of my new italian shoe's wanting to come off and leaving me behind ) thanks God for Super glue . Spinning your Wife around in circle's for the Camera and Video , on uneven Paver's is not a good idea , better to take them off first . After all was eaten and no bottle was left but empty ones , it was time to retire into our Hotel room's for some s. , no that's not to be told , a Gentleman doesn't talk about stuff like sleeping to anybody .




After a good and hardy breakfast the next morning , it was off and get packed into a Taxi Van again , for a 1/2 day trip to Shanghai Mountain Park and Sculpture Park , but without my Friend and his wife , they decided to go their own way's this time and shopping and to visit the Bund , which we after getting back went to . because Friday's and Saturday night the City is lit up with all it's beauty , one needs to be at either the Oriental Tower , Jinmao Building or the new World Financial Tower , which was not quite done with the hightest Observation deck in the world . This is a sight not to be missed at any cost .


This sight , at night , over the Bund and it's golden color and the River below , plus everything else that is lit up , is what brought me to this City in the first place , through those lovely 12 Girl's , mentioned earlier in my Blog .

But like the first Trip of mine , this one was not without any incident's . On the following Sunday , I bought seven Train Ticket's for Hangzhou for all of us . With my Friend from the Seattle area , he had this Medical problem of having to go to the restroom about every half hour and you all know , it's not the easiest thing to find a Public Restroom in China . So we arrived in Hangzhou and decided first to go to West Lake and to the Lingyin Temple's , which consist's of five Temple's one after the other going up this steep Mountain . So knowing of this climb , my Friend , which had to stay close to a restroom and my Mom could not climb up this Mountain in August's heat and humidity , stayed behind . After two hour's or so , we came down to the place we left them behind , only to find that my Friend ( Hans ) was missing . After checking all the restroom's over and over and going halfway up the mountain ( Me and my Uncle ) no sign of him anywhere ? Back to the entrance and looking in all the Shop's , Reataurant's , nothing ? By now , you can imagine his poor Wife , how worried she was , coming to China for the first time and to loose your Husband , aweful thought . As not to waste everybody's day , I told Qing , she is so nice , no wonder I love her so much , why don't you go and take everybody and use the Van and go up to the Tea Village and the Lake , since I been there already , I will stay back and keep looking to find him . So everybody thought that was the best thing to do , no need for everybody's day be ruined . So , here I was by myself checking the whole Park from one end to the other for three hour's more and now I just waited for them to return with the rented Van . no sight of him , and I had his Train Ticket still in my Pocket . So we tried to convince his wife he must of gone back to Shanghai on his own , because he did not want to be in our way and hold us up , alway's having to go and find a restroom . Something I could understand , but WHY not tell us ? So back on the Train to Shanghai we all went , droped off my Uncle and Aunt at the Hotel . Qing and I stay'd with my Friends wife and drove to their Hotel , just to be sure he was there , or else stay with her , not to be alone , if he wasn't there . Well , she opened the door to there Room and he was sleeping of all thing's . It was a releave to say at the least , but Qing and I weren't going to stick around to find out what she had to say about the whole thing . We still not let him forget this day , why would we ?
So after all this , first my Uncle and Aunt went back home and the next day my Friend? and his wife left for Pudong Airport . No need for Qing and Myself seeing them off there , we did that at the Hotel's . Tha next day it was my turn to say goodbye to my Lao Po for the second time , for a third and six month's wait between the next Trip in Febuary '09 . But overall , a wonderful and a very exciting and happy event .
So our *** changed here and there into 888 instead , as you all know , it's the same Key on the Keyboard . Of course it is !!! Fate at work ... over and over and over again .
*** WU AI NONG , WO DE SHANGHAI HUA , YONG YUAN ***

2 comments:

  1. HeHeHe ... how did he get back to Shanghai, if you had his train ticket ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. He used his old ticket , showed it to the Taxi Driver to get to the Train Station and then use it to get the return ticket . Smart if you ask me . We will forgive him , since his wife will . So all good friend's again . Hehe . What a day that was , let me tell you ,Chong .

    ReplyDelete