Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Trip continued .


After a good night sleep , woke up and the first thing my Eyes saw , was my beautiful Sweetheart next to me . So it was also not a dream . I felt as happy as the Snowman , that I drove two hour's to get to the Snow and it was pouring rain , but I was determined to build a Snowman for my Qing . Umbrella in one hand and the Paprika in the other , to work I went . I can truely say , I'm head over heels in Love with this Woman , to do things I have never done or concidered , like writing Poems .

So after Breakfast , we went sightseeing to the Pudong area and the Bund , which of course is famous here , along with the Huang Pu River . In the evening , I got to meet Qing's brother Ming and his Wife and he took us all out for a very nice Dinner , with a private room and a Table for ten . What a great brother Qing has , he has gone out of his way , to let us have his Car with Qing's Cousin as driver , for most of the eleven day's I was staying . I really got treated like a King , for this being my first trip and all , I could see that I was part of this loving Family already , as soon as I stepped of that Plane . Where , I must ask myself , can you be excepted like I have been a Family member for ever . I know here in America are some nice People like this , but some of my own Family don't treat me like this .

Been here in Shanghai for two day's and I have learned many thing's already ; first : how Qing is more beautiful , then I have ever thought ;

second : how kind and loving her Family is ;

third : how friendly the People are in general ;

fourth : how clean and safe the City feel's ;

fifth : how great the Food is here , unusual but great ;

sixth : that I would not mind , living in Shanghai some day .

Looking for a Soul-mate , and received a whole Family's Love . I can not see myself any happier , than to have Qing here with me , for good and forever .

*** ICH LIEBE DICH *** BUZZ BUZZ BEE AND TALL TAI TAI ***
So , this trip was really a experience of a Lifetime , which included ... Oldtown Shanghai , Oriental and Century Park's , Yu Yuan Garden , a Cruise on the River .
The most wonderful day , was 09th May 'o8 , when Qing and I got Married at the Registry , to seal our " True Love " . It was the second day after I arrived . It was the only rainy day of the eleven , so we decided , this would be the best time , as sightseeing was out of the question . Ones we were Husband and Wife , we also had to take care of the August wedding ceremony and set everything up for my second trip , which included ... my Mother from Germany , my Uncle and Aunt from California , a Friend and his Wife from Washington State . All this did not take more than a couple of afternoon's through Downtown . The time was approaching to say our first goodbye's and having to go through a second waiting period , to be together again in August .

Arnold's last word's .... I'll be back !! Sweetheart !


No comments:

Post a Comment