Sunday, April 5, 2009

This being Qing / Ming Day , I'll remember !



This is a very special Day , not for the living only . No but also for the ones , if it was not for them , none of us would be here right now . I'm talking about our loved ones that passed away , many , many year's ago or not so long ago , maybe even just month's .

So , I like to take this moment , while I'm writing this , to think back as far as I can and remember my Great-Grandparent's , my Grandparent's , my Parent's ( if passed away ) along with all my Aunt's and Uncle's , that I might not even had a chance to ever meet , and their Children , to say a little Prayer and think of them for a while , what they have done in their Life's and how it could have affected me and in what way . ***************************************************************************

May God let them all rest in Peace and let them dwell by His side in Heaven !

****************************************************************************

By now , who ever read's this , must wonder WHY the photo of the 12 Girl's Band on top of my letter ? Well , this is also a day to remember the Living . Personally , I myself and my wife Qing , must pay thank you to these Girl's , because of what we have now , Qing and I , we can truely say , without those Girl's , none of this would have ever happened , to either of us two . We really wish that one Day .... we have the chance to thank them in Person .

So please , remember the ones passed and the ones still with us and loving us , for who we are .

Thank you .... Thank you ....and another Thank you , from Myself and my wife Qing !

No comments:

Post a Comment