Sunday, April 26, 2009

I feel like a HEEL ! ( Sunday Morning )

I really feel like a very selfish Person right now , for ever posting my last Blog here . How a letter from your Sweetheart can make you realize , how much She really Loves you , to tell me , that she is sorry . When , I should be the one saying " Dui bu qi " to my Lao Po instead .



***I LOVE YOU,LAO GONG*** First i want to say sorry for not sign in your blog on time as the 11th follower because that day i got a bad cold and feel sleepy, i didn't feel good til right now.then the next day when i open your blog, i found somebody has been the 11th already.This is my fault,i don't want you feel disappointed,maybe i should be spanked for that,please smile again,my always happy Bee.I think it will take time if i write blog since i have to work busily and take care of Tian Chi that i have not too much time.Love to read your blog always and thank you for make me feel your deep LOVE from your blog that i will cherish it FOREVER ***LAO PO LOVES LAO GONG***
You see your Flower also has some shortcoming that alway do something slowly and not consider roundly for everything.But with your LOVE, i think i will do well in the future,right?
Dui Bu Qi,Lao Gong.Your Lao Po wants to read the blog you write again.Hope you feel good this time when you receive my letter.***YOUR FOREVER FLOWER***



How wonderful my Wife is , to tell me , she has shortcoming's ! When , in fact it's me with the shortcoming's . I made this " 11 " thing way to large and let it get control of me , when it had nothing at all to do with the Love we share between us . I think , it's our western upbringing , that has us thinking this way . Alway's need to be the way we want it to be , or else ... how can I be happy ? I might have learned a lot from my late wife , what True Love is , but as I find out now , the great Lady ( my Lao Po ) is going to teach much more , when I thought I knew it all already . It does not matter how old or how smart one is , your never done learning .

If anyone has any daught left , why these chinese Women are the best in the world , being married to Qing , certainly proof's that to me already and we haven't even begun to live together yet .

I am just longing for the day we will be joined in our own Home and I can realize , how lucky I am really are , to be blessed with this very ... very special Woman , I call my Lao Po .



So , I need to apologize to my Sweetheart tomorrow ( tonight here ) and make sure she is feeling well after catching the Cold .

3 comments:

  1. Arnold, I think I know what you are talking about. Even so I just met my lady one and half week ago, does she show so much concern about me and our relationship. I have never seen comparable. We have very much to learn from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very sweet wife Arnold! When Qing gets here in SoCal, I think the local Brotherhood chapter will have to take you both out to dinner and have a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hajo , yes , they will show us how to be better Men , because we chose to be with better Women .

    David , thanks ... that sound's great . Got to have a BIG party ones she get's here , not in my House , but a huge hall , so we can have all the Family , Friends , Neighbor's of our's and yes You And ED live close enough to join . Chong and Martin will pay for it . Hehe

    ReplyDelete