Thursday, April 2, 2009

How I care for my chinese Sister ?


April 1st '09How do I care for a chinese Woman , that I call my Sister ( Mei Mei )?Today , is the perfect day , to talk about my little sister Lily . I have met her on Chnlove just before I met Qing , late '07 . I send her a little EMF , instead of a Cupid Note , about three day's later I received a wonderful and warm letter back from Her . But what happened in those three day's waiting for Lily reply , I also had send Qing a letter , and for some reason , my Heart told me this is the Woman , I should get to know better . So here I was , with two wonderful , kind and warmhearted Women , but could only choose one of them to be , hopefully my future Wife . So what I did , was not the nices move one can make . I ignored Lily toatally from then on , as I was really getting closer to Qing's heart . But , as conscience has it , it left me feeling quilty , for almost a Year . That's when I could not take it anymore , after such a warm reply , I had to write to her and let her know WHY I never replied . I apologized and told her how I felt quilty , not have answered her letter . She barely remembered me , but she did and after all that time , she was still the same wonderful , nice , kind Woman , that I left behind almost a year ago . Well , now of course she is my very own Sister , I would do anything for , in need of help , support and to comfort her , whenever needed . As the month's gone by , she has written to one Man from America (Calif. also ), but he lost his Job and could not continue this venture do to money problem's . Which of course was a heartbreaker for Lily at that time , after month's of writing to each other . Then , Lily's Mom passed away in the Hospital , after a long illness . I wrote her a comforting letter and told her to take as much time as she need's before continueingto write to me . I think six weeks past and she finally wrote back an EMF and told me she was alright now , but her Father was not , which I can understand , going through that myself already . So , she wanted to get back , finding a Man she could call her own . She found a Man , from the States and he dicided to visit her after only a short time of communicating , via EMF's . Which of course Lily though that was kind of strange , but , since she is 49 years old , she see's this as a chance to make something happen . He , arrived , met , stayed in her Home , to save himself some Money , but as it turns out , this Guy only used Lily , pretty much to pay for his meals , sightseeing trip's together , after spending about 4000 yuan ( which includes Money borrowed from her Father )she took it onto herself to ask him , what he was thinking about our relationship , if he had any feeling's toward's her , to continue as a couple ? Well , he say's , he was not sure about the whole thing and this is where this Jerk left her , going back home . So this Man comes over to she Lily , just to use her as a Guide , a pay Pal to get to see some of China , never ones account for Lily having feeling's and getting her hopes up for a better Life . So , here she is , heartbroken a third time since I know her . Believe me , she is a very strong Person , having still to comfort her Dad , little sister and all this happening to her , in such a short time . This is when I wished , I could just go over there and give my and Qing's support to her and her Family . Now of course I'm really careful who she meet's through Chnlove , which by the way , extended her contract by six month's for free , because she did not find somebody yet . I love this Woman , like I do my own Brother's . I am really blessed ( maybe she is also ) to have each other's support . What a wonderful World this is with wonderful People like my Mei Mei Lily . God bless her , and find a her a loving Husband soon . This Woman really deserves the best .

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame that such a lovely lady has to go through so much trouble. Hopefully, she will soon find the one she deserves. My best wishes to your Mei Mei and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , Hajo ! To tell you the truth , I set her up with Joshua's Dad , Josh signed him up with Chnlove and showed him Lily's profile . I thought this might take off on a good note , and I went ahead told Lily about him , only to find out , he will not make the effort , of going through this . Now , it is up to me , to tell her this some time soon . How I hate myself for bringing it up and again get her hope's up , only to be brought back down . I'll find a way , to make it as easy as possible for her . This is a part of trying to match people , but it does not mean , I will give up on her behalf .

    ReplyDelete