Thursday, April 2, 2009

My other Sister " MIN " in Baoding .


Since I'm talking about one sister , let's not forget my other sister MIN . After first signing up with Chnlove , she was the first of four , that I communicated with by EMF's . Min , lives in Baoding ( Hebei Province ) near Beijing . My first EMF to Min , was on October 23 '07 , right after signing up , not more than two day's afterward's . I must tell you , it did not take long before , we communicated real well and I had good feeling's toward Min , after about three week's of writing . But our relationship could only advance to be good friends ( brother / sister ) because Min had found already a Man from America at the time , and she could not , wanted not , to split her Heart into two pieces , so she nicely told me , that this could only lead to a friendship at most . As wonderful she was to me in this short time , I had not choice but to keep her as a sister . She was a TV announcer in Baoding at that time . Never been married before , alway's thinking of her career first . After Min had told me , about the other MAn in her Life , I decided that I should quit this Partner search here at Chnlove , but Min did not want to have a part of that . She pushed and pulled and talked me into trying again , to find that someone I came to find . The second Lady , Lin , was only 30 at that time and from Shanghai . It started out very well , but soon it was obvious that she was to young for myself and there was not much in common and no chemistry between us . It lasted a good two week's of EMF's , that's it . Later on the Official Forum , I noticed that someone from England married her and brought her to his country , in only three week's , as he stated . Then , as you know by now , came Lily into the Picture , which I explained already earlier on my Blog . On November 23 '07 I send out my letter to my now Wife ( Lao Po / Tai Tai ) and I received her first reply on the 27th Nov. , with an apology for being late , because her Phone had trouble . The next seven month's are not to missed , when my Book will become a reality . Sorry Guy's , not yet .
I am still looking forward to meet both my sister's some day , either in China or here in America . I think my four Brother's are jealous of my Sister's . Can anyone blame them , their beautiful inside and outside ? God bless them both .

No comments:

Post a Comment