Saturday, April 11, 2009

What little it takes ?

Really , sometimes you must wonder about yourself , what's wrong with you ?
Got up this morning , still not in the greatest mood . But after I ate Breakfast , my own cooking , I wrote a letter to my sweet Wife . One that was not a real happy letter , but after I send it off , I started to feel better all of a sudden . Is it because I was sharing my sadness with the one I love the most , and realizing that she feel's the same from her home ? Or is it , because ... knowing how much she LOVES me ? I think it's the later of the two . Knowing , no matter how bad one feel's , there is alway's the one that Loves you and is there for you , to cheer you up . Even , without putting in one word , on paper or otherwise .
Love comes in so many way's , one has to be part of it , to get to experience all it's beauty .
*** I LOVE YOU , SWEETHEART *** I know , my Sweetheart is reading my blog also and she know's , how much I love her .

" Thank you for cheering me up " !!! BBB is buzzing again ^_^ !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment