Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What am I doing to pass the time ?


I would say , I must be doing something to pass the same time , Qing is busy with ? I can not say I have it easy , taking care of my House ( inside and outside ) and do what a married couple would do , but having to do it all myself and some . So there are a few thing's that I do get to enjoy , from time to time , if my work schedule permit's it . I love to do yardwork , as you can see the Landscaping in front of my House , is all done by no other but myself . It relaxes me , when I'm not in a rush to finish something , due to other stuff inside the House , like washing or cleaning , ironing or cooking , food shopping or bill paying and banking . Second , I like to be here on the Computer , first to write to my Sweetheart , family's , friend's or be of help on not just one but four Forum's , with the most important being the new China Love Info. Forum . So you can imagine , this will pretty much do me in , during the week . So on weekend's , if I'm not doing yardwork , going visisting Family member's or be over at my Neighbor's housefor a little Party . I like to get into my Hot Spring Spa , which is a great way to relax the Body and help those aching bones , from being on your feet all day . I can not wait , to share this wonderful feeling with my Lao Po under the star's or a Moon lit sky . This has alway's been more enjoyable with two people , talking about ones day or what happen's in the new's or just being Romantic with the one you Love . So much better , than only by yourself . What I usually do , is make my Phone calls to Germany , to Mother , Uncle's , Cousin's . This is also a very great place , to dream , while you being massaged by the many jet's . Yes, dream one does and it's alway's the same dream , how wonderful it would be , if my Qing was right next to me . Now that would really be part of Heaven in my very own backyard . I wish that , she would like to share this dream with me , in the not so far away future . Lao Gong and Lao Po

doing " 102 F " degree's together , til cooked . Hehehe ^_^ .

One more thing I like to do is , grow my own Grape's ( red and green ) not to make Wine , but to Eat and share with my Neighbor's , which I could not wish for better ones . This project is only about 75% finished . When sitting at that Bench when done , one can look through the Grapes and right at the waterfall , that I started when my first Wife died and never continued to finish it , just for myself . But now I have a reason to get back on it , ones my Sweetheart is here and I have some more time to take care of my Yard .

In other word's , eager to finish it for my Lao Po , to sit on that very Bench at Moon Festival , which is perfectly aligned with the rising Moon .

All this was also a dream , that came true , slowly but surely .

But most of all , what I spend most time on .... is thinking of my wife Qing , day in day out , everyday !

No comments:

Post a Comment